Tekken-Insider

Welcome to Tekken-Insider. Thanks for loging-in.

A forum for all the Tekken gamers! If you're a Tekken player or fan then join us now!

 Check the new feature on your profile pages people. It's a cool new one besides the other surprises, that's waiting you people! Smile

 New Blog for the site! Now let's do our own editions of the Tekken news people!  

 I'd like to welcome Snow to the "Super Moderators" team! So I decided to promote you since you've been doing a good job, and posting here as much as you can, and other stuff, so thanks for the help, and keep up the good job. Now can you do more here, so enjoy it mate! Smile
I'd like to welcome JunKazamaFan15 to the "Senior Moderators" team, and thank him for his good work so far, and too keep it up! Thanks bro!

Latest topics

» Favorite Character?
Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 am by Bobbypick

» Anyone got Tekken 6 yet?
Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:31 am by Bobbypick

» The Devil Gene Unleashed
Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:42 pm by JunkazamaFan15

» Tekken 6 EU release!
Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:19 am by IWAO

» Some people have gotten this game early...
Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:13 am by IWAO

» Forum theme/skin change!
Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:19 am by IWAO

» Live action Tekken fanmade trailer.
Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:01 pm by IWAO

» Tekken 6 PS3 and Xbox 360 intro
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:35 pm by Cloudie

» Welcome Thread - If you're new introduce yourself here!
Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:44 pm by Snow

Shopmotion


Navigation

Affiliates


    This game was?

    Share
    avatar
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

    Posts : 251
    Points : 310
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2009-08-03
    Age : 24
    Location : The Netherlands

    Normal This game was?

    Post by JunkazamaFan15 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:24 pm

    I think it was a prety nice title on the Gameboy Advance
    avatar
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 335
    Points : 465
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2008-07-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Denmark

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by IWAO on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:27 pm

    I'd a GBA, but did never own it. If you did, then how was it?


    _________________
    avatar
    Snow
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

    Posts : 111
    Points : 167
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2009-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Germany

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by Snow on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm

    I hate this game...! XP

    Why don't you just download the VBA with the Rom, IWAO?
    avatar
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

    Posts : 251
    Points : 310
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2009-08-03
    Age : 24
    Location : The Netherlands

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by JunkazamaFan15 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm

    IWAO wrote:I'd a GBA, but did never own it. If you did, then how was it?
    it's alright
    avatar
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 335
    Points : 465
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2008-07-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Denmark

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by IWAO on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:36 pm

    Snow wrote:I hate this game...! XP

    Why don't you just download the VBA with the Rom, IWAO?
    How do I do that mate?


    _________________
    avatar
    Snow
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

    Posts : 111
    Points : 167
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2009-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Germany

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by Snow on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:40 pm

    Watch this tutorial:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c89UNIw-OL8

    [I can't believe that the young boy's tutorial is successful, but it is. If you have any problems or questions, then let me know it.]
    avatar
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 335
    Points : 465
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2008-07-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Denmark

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by IWAO on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:42 pm

    Snow wrote:Watch this tutorial:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c89UNIw-OL8

    [I can't believe that the young boy's tutorial is successful, but it is. If you have any problems or questions, then let me know it.]
    And on what can I play this?


    _________________
    avatar
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

    Posts : 251
    Points : 310
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2009-08-03
    Age : 24
    Location : The Netherlands

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by JunkazamaFan15 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:43 pm

    IWAO wrote:
    Snow wrote:Watch this tutorial:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c89UNIw-OL8

    [I can't believe that the young boy's tutorial is successful, but it is. If you have any problems or questions, then let me know it.]
    And on what can I play this?
    you don't have a GbA SP Gameboy Micro or DS (Lite)?
    avatar
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 335
    Points : 465
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2008-07-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Denmark

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by IWAO on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:44 pm

    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    Snow wrote:Watch this tutorial:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c89UNIw-OL8

    [I can't believe that the young boy's tutorial is successful, but it is. If you have any problems or questions, then let me know it.]
    And on what can I play this?
    you don't have a GbA SP Gameboy Micro or DS (Lite)?
    I've a Nintendo DSi. Does it work on this one?


    _________________
    avatar
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

    Posts : 251
    Points : 310
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2009-08-03
    Age : 24
    Location : The Netherlands

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by JunkazamaFan15 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:51 pm

    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    Snow wrote:Watch this tutorial:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c89UNIw-OL8

    [I can't believe that the young boy's tutorial is successful, but it is. If you have any problems or questions, then let me know it.]
    And on what can I play this?
    you don't have a GbA SP Gameboy Micro or DS (Lite)?
    I've a Nintendo DSi. Does it work on this one?
    as far as I know no
    avatar
    Snow
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

    Posts : 111
    Points : 167
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2009-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Germany

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by Snow on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 pm

    Here you download the VBA (Visual Boy Advance):

    http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/vboyadvance.html
    (And yes, it's 100% free!)


    You can play DB, GBC and GBA-Games on your Desktop if you get the games (Roms) here:

    http://n-roms.de/
    (This website is german, but you just need to choose the games on the left, where you read "GB, GBC, GBA, etc. ... Some words are english, and you don't need to understand the german things there because it's not even necessary. But just try to install your Emulator [the VBA] first.)


    Last edited by Snow on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 335
    Points : 465
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2008-07-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Denmark

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by IWAO on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 pm

    Hmm too bad for me then I guess lol! And how can I then put it on my Nintendo DSi, if possible Snow?


    _________________
    avatar
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

    Posts : 251
    Points : 310
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2009-08-03
    Age : 24
    Location : The Netherlands

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by JunkazamaFan15 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:12 am

    Snow wrote:Here you download the VBA (Visual Boy Advance):

    http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/vboyadvance.html
    (And yes, it's 100% free!)


    You can play DB, GBC and GBA-Games on your Desktop if you get the games (Roms) here:

    http://n-roms.de/
    (This website is german, but you just need to choose the games on the left, where you read "GB, GBC, GBA, etc. ... Some words are english, and you don't need to understand the german things there because it's not even necessary. But just try to install your Emulator [the VBA] first.)
    that site is alot of spam but its good
    avatar
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 335
    Points : 465
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2008-07-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Denmark

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by IWAO on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 pm

    I hope so. Anyway I'll take a look at this, when I've time! Razz


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Normal Re: This game was?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:55 am