Tekken-Insider

Welcome to Tekken-Insider. Thanks for loging-in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tekken-Insider

Welcome to Tekken-Insider. Thanks for loging-in.

Tekken-Insider

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the Tekken gamers! If you're a Tekken player or fan then join us now!

Check the new feature on your profile pages people. It's a cool new one besides the other surprises, that's waiting you people! Smile

New Blog for the site! Now let's do our own editions of the Tekken news people!  

I'd like to welcome Snow to the "Super Moderators" team! So I decided to promote you since you've been doing a good job, and posting here as much as you can, and other stuff, so thanks for the help, and keep up the good job. Now can you do more here, so enjoy it mate! Smile
I'd like to welcome JunKazamaFan15 to the "Senior Moderators" team, and thank him for his good work so far, and too keep it up! Thanks bro!

Latest topics

» Favorite Character?
Who also thinks that the PS2 is? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 am by Bobbypick

» Anyone got Tekken 6 yet?
Who also thinks that the PS2 is? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:31 am by Bobbypick

» The Devil Gene Unleashed
Who also thinks that the PS2 is? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:42 pm by JunkazamaFan15

» Tekken 6 EU release!
Who also thinks that the PS2 is? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:19 am by IWAO

» Some people have gotten this game early...
Who also thinks that the PS2 is? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:13 am by IWAO

» Forum theme/skin change!
Who also thinks that the PS2 is? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:19 am by IWAO

» Live action Tekken fanmade trailer.
Who also thinks that the PS2 is? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:01 pm by IWAO

» Tekken 6 PS3 and Xbox 360 intro
Who also thinks that the PS2 is? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:35 pm by Cloudie

» Welcome Thread - If you're new introduce yourself here!
Who also thinks that the PS2 is? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:44 pm by Snow

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

Who also thinks that the PS2 is?

JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Normal Who also thinks that the PS2 is?

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:13 pm

The Best Console ever Produced
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Normal Re: Who also thinks that the PS2 is?

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:14 pm

ME!!!!!!!
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:16 pm

IWAO wrote:ME!!!!!!!
    I agree with you
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 pm

And TTT was one of the games, that made it good too including those other epic games like Final Fantasy, GTA, GT etc.
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 pm

IWAO wrote:And TTT was one of the games, that made it good too including those other epic games like Final Fantasy, GTA, GT etc.
    another reason was that the PS2 was a next gen console + a DVD player I guess that helped alot too.
    it's kinda the same now with the PS3 isn't it?
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:34 pm

JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:And TTT was one of the games, that made it good too including those other epic games like Final Fantasy, GTA, GT etc.
    another reason was that the PS2 was a next gen console + a DVD player I guess that helped alot too.
    Yeah mate it is. And Sony knows, that in the end, so'll people realize, that the Playstation 3 is the best console to own, and it's a lots of fun buying its games too!
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:19 pm

IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    Yeah mate it is. And Sony knows, that in the end, so'll people realize, that the Playstation 3 is the best console to own, and it's a lots of fun buying its games too!
    and another thing it's a Multimedia system
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 pm

JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    Yes it's becoming a all-in-one system, which is one of the main reasons why people should get a Playstation 3, even if they only want to use it for watching movies, hearing music and other stuff like that.
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:51 pm

IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    Yes it's becoming a all-in-one system, which is one of the main reasons why people should get a Playstation 3, even if they only want to use it for watching movies, hearing music and other stuff like that.
    you know what is funny? that the PS3 can play CD's DvD's and Blu-Ray but the Wii can't even a simple CD
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:02 pm

JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    you know what is funny? that the PS3 can play CD's DvD's and Blu-Ray but the Wii can't even a simple CD
    Really? Man this makes me lol a lots! lol!
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 pm

IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    you don't get alot with the Wii I don't find it too be this generation it's more between the sixth and Seventh generation
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:04 pm

JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    you don't get alot with the Wii I don't find it too be this generation it's more between the sixth and Seventh generation
    Yeah and Sony will be releasing a controller, that's going to be a lots better, than it!
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:07 pm

IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    Yeah and Sony will be releasing a controller, that's going to be a lots better, than it!
    I do think it looks alot like the one for the Wii while Natal or something looks alot like the Playstation Eyetoy
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 pm

JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    I do think it looks alot like the one for the Wii while Natal or something looks alot like the Playstation Eyetoy
    Yeah lol at Microsoft copying Sony! But it's still better, than the Wii one!
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:11 pm

IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    Sony takes it over and makes it better
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:13 pm

JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    They do indeed. But I wonder what the price of it will be!
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:16 pm

IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    I think it would be around 60-70 euro? and I think also with the PS3
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:21 pm

JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    I hope so too. Anyway so should this be awesome! Very Happy
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 pm

IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    but I hope Sony won't forget there classic controller like the Wii did
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:26 pm

JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    Me too, and the previous one won an award, so I don't think, that they'll hopefully!
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 pm

IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    Me too, and the previous one won an award, so I don't think, that they'll hopefully!
    I also mean with the PS4 Shocked
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:29 pm

JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    Oh I don't think so. I don't hope they'll. But hey they know what they're doing, so hopefully won't they! Surprised
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:34 pm

IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    Oh I don't think so. I don't hope they'll. But hey they know what they're doing, so hopefully won't they! Surprised
    in a time our bodys are the controllers but I sure hope we willl let the Classic controllers for a long time stay
    IWAO
    IWAO
    Admin
    Admin

Post by IWAO Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 pm

JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    in a time our bodys are the controllers but I sure hope we willl let the Classic controllers for a long time stay
    I know mate. It'll feel weird not having them you know?
    JunkazamaFan15
    JunkazamaFan15
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post by JunkazamaFan15 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:49 pm

IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    IWAO wrote:
    JunkazamaFan15 wrote:
    I know mate. It'll feel weird not having them you know?
    I know what you mean

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:49 am